2014 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Join us on October 12, 2014
Donate To This Event
Sunday, October 12, 2014
Skip the lottery, win with us!
Registration for the 2014 Bank of America Chicago Marathon will be conducted through a system of guaranteed entries and non-guaranteed lottery selected entries. Here is what you need to know:
• Everyone who signs up online with Team World Vision, will have the option to skip the lottery and simply register for the Chicago Marathon on chicagomarathon.com
• UPDATE: The new Chicago Marathon registration window, for both the "General Lottery" and our awesome "Charity Guaranteed Entries", is March 19th - April 7th.
• Cost for guaranteed charity spots and lottery registration are the same price, at $185
• Join the team today to secure one of our limited spots
Join the team in these 4 steps:
- Sign up for Team World Vision by clicking "Join Now" on this page.
- Race Registration* We have guaranteed entries into the Chicago Marathon for the runners on our team! Stay tuned for information on how to skip the lottery and sign up for the Chicago Marathon on March 19th.
- Kick off your fundraising by donating to yourself. $50 = clean water for 1 person.
- Order your jersey
Go beyond writing a check, and do something much greater. Churches and organizations are uniting under a common mission - running with Team World Vision to provide clean water for those in need. We create lasting change for children and their communities with every mile that we run together. Join us in a remarkable journey that transforms the physical, mental, and spiritual lives of everyone it touches.